If we’re talking about shopping, Calgary is still one-of-a-kind in terms of fashion and consumerism. With an array of shopping districts, distinct fashion boutiques, home depots, chic shops, and everything else that has something to do with ailing your shopping sense, Calgary is sure to make your shopping experience the best every single day of your stay with over 3,000 individually-operated businesses that covers a total area of 120 blocks.
If you are getting to know the place yet, here are some locations you may want to visit first. This will give you the whole experience of Calgary shopping:
- Mission’s Fourth Street gives you the ultimate window shopping experience for home decorations and fashion statements.
- Inglewood would surely bring the history spirit with its antique stores alongside its local boutiques and design stores.
- International Avenue is a must-visit place for those who wish to see their native goodies, cultural food stores, and all other retail goods and services.
- Kensington should be your go-to place for all things hip, including their stores and cafes.
- Marda Loop is the ultimate shopping district, with over one hundred thirty businesses established in the area.
- 17th Avenue is the fashion center in Calgary. This is where you SHOULD buy your clothes.
- Victoria Crossing is the distinct, up-and-coming shopping district that seeks to revitalize its position as one of the leading shopping centers in the city.